Diablo 2 - Hex & Hacks V1.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Diablo 2 - Hex & Hacks V1.1

This is a little forum about Mods, Cheats and Hacks about Diablo 2

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are you having problems installing Diablo 2 in the Mac OS X Classic Mode? (MAC)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zafit0
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Are you having problems installing Diablo 2 in the Mac OS X Classic Mode? (MAC) Empty
PostSubject: Are you having problems installing Diablo 2 in the Mac OS X Classic Mode? (MAC)   Are you having problems installing Diablo 2 in the Mac OS X Classic Mode? (MAC) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:52 pm

hi!,

I dont know if this help so much, there not to much people who have mac, but i think if u have it this maybe is important. Is a installer to install diablo 2 if u have problems, and a tutorial.

lol i didint remember put the link xD sorry http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=20786&searchQuery=mac%20os%20x&pageNumber=1
Thx for read Very Happy ( my frist post )
Back to top Go down
SnobbenSwe
Warrior
Warrior

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Are you having problems installing Diablo 2 in the Mac OS X Classic Mode? (MAC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you having problems installing Diablo 2 in the Mac OS X Classic Mode? (MAC)   Are you having problems installing Diablo 2 in the Mac OS X Classic Mode? (MAC) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:28 pm

I don`t know how many that got mac but it`s a very useful guide. Good Smile
Back to top Go down

Are you having problems installing Diablo 2 in the Mac OS X Classic Mode? (MAC)
Page 1 of 1