Diablo 2 - Hex & Hacks V1.1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Diablo 2 - Hex & Hacks V1.1

This is a little forum about Mods, Cheats and Hacks about Diablo 2

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The quide everyone knows for the chain of leveling!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KibaInuzuka441
Slayer
Slayer
KibaInuzuka441

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-06-30

The quide everyone knows for the chain of leveling! Empty
PostSubject: The quide everyone knows for the chain of leveling!   The quide everyone knows for the chain of leveling! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:07 pm

well, everyone knows this..the easiest way to level up.

Level1
--------
Join random or folow trist runs till lvl 15(save ur skills and that)

Level15
----------
Still keep ur shit and then tomb till lvl 20

level20
---------
cow till lvl 24(keep ur shit)

Level24
----------
Do ur ancients so ur lvl 25(keep ur shit)

level25
---------
Ball till lvl 40(at this point u can use ur skill and stats if u like, or not)

level40
---------
Go kill nm ancients

Level41
---------
ball till lvl 60

level60
---------
kill hell ancients

level61
---------
Ball to w/e lvl u want in hell mode

when u fell ur done
-----------------------
GO DUEL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kaychnec
Adminstrator
Adminstrator

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: The quide everyone knows for the chain of leveling!   The quide everyone knows for the chain of leveling! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:37 pm

Nice Guide

Thx for posting Smile
Back to top Go down
https://dia2.forumotion.com
Richard
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Richard

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re:   The quide everyone knows for the chain of leveling! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:09 pm

good job Wink
Back to top Go down
KibaInuzuka441
Slayer
Slayer
KibaInuzuka441

PostSubject: Re: The quide everyone knows for the chain of leveling!   The quide everyone knows for the chain of leveling! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:44 am

lol thx guys..
Back to top Go down
SnobbenSwe
Warrior
Warrior

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: The quide everyone knows for the chain of leveling!   The quide everyone knows for the chain of leveling! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:10 am

Sry but you should tomb to 21 instead. 20-21 faster to tomb then cows and then 21-24 go cows.
But the best would be to rush yourself in classic to a3 hell (if you can run multiple d2 and if you have a classic rusher ) after duri you have to go to a3 before converting to expansion or else you will go back to nm a5. After converting in a3 you rush yourself to a5 and then you are fit to leech in uber trist. ( Can write a guide how to make ut to leech later if needed )
Back to top Go down
KibaInuzuka441
Slayer
Slayer
KibaInuzuka441

PostSubject: Re: The quide everyone knows for the chain of leveling!   The quide everyone knows for the chain of leveling! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:08 pm

yeah, not rly dude. Classic to boring, so it would kill u. its easier just to ask sum random noob and say ull give him forge and 20-24 is easier because gaining another level in tombs takes to long. Iv been playing this game more than u prob have been, i know how to make pwnsome chars using this guide.
Back to top Go down
SnobbenSwe
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The quide everyone knows for the chain of leveling!   The quide everyone knows for the chain of leveling! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:17 pm

KibaInuzuka441 wrote:
yeah, not rly dude. Classic to boring, so it would kill u. its easier just to ask sum random noob and say ull give him forge and 20-24 is easier because gaining another level in tombs takes to long. Iv been playing this game more than u prob have been, i know how to make pwnsome chars using this guide.

And you said you don`t play anymore ?? Classic to boring? Why ?? It takes like 30 min then you are in hell and after that it takes like 2 h to get lvl 90. Don`t say anything you don`t know you are just humiliating yourself. 20-21 in cows takes longer then tombs.
Back to top Go down
KibaInuzuka441
Slayer
Slayer
KibaInuzuka441

PostSubject: Re: The quide everyone knows for the chain of leveling!   The quide everyone knows for the chain of leveling! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:23 pm

SnobbenSwe wrote:
KibaInuzuka441 wrote:

And you said you don`t play anymore ?? Classic to boring? Why ?? It takes like 30 min then you are in hell and after that it takes like 2 h to get lvl 90. Don`t say anything you don`t know you are just humiliating yourself. 20-21 in cows takes longer then tombs.

1. I still play, but i play mods

2. classic is boring because there are no good items, it was only fun before lod

3.20-21 is easy because u get full party in cow games even when a lvl 45 joins....

4. Iv been playing this game since it came out....i know tuns.......
Back to top Go down
SnobbenSwe
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The quide everyone knows for the chain of leveling!   The quide everyone knows for the chain of leveling! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:42 pm

KibaInuzuka441 wrote:
SnobbenSwe wrote:
KibaInuzuka441 wrote:

1. I still play, but i play mods

2. classic is boring because there are no good items, it was only fun before lod

3.20-21 is easy because u get full party in cow games even when a lvl 45 joins....

4. Iv been playing this game since it came out....i know tuns.......

I`m sure that you have been playing since it came out but it doesn`t mean that you have been playing more then me right ?? I also bought it when it came out. Imo classic is a hell of alot more fun then lod because you have to fight to get the good stuff. In lod you can get enigma and so on easy but in classic there is just rares and sojs that are good. That is the fun part that there no really good stuff you just have to pray when a red rare bone helm drops that the stats is godly. Also it makes it all more realistic that ONLY a soso should be able to tele and ONLY a barb should be able to bo. About 20-21 i don`t wanna say anything more. Imo it`s faster to tomb but you like cow more
Back to top Go down
KibaInuzuka441
Slayer
Slayer
KibaInuzuka441

PostSubject: Re: The quide everyone knows for the chain of leveling!   The quide everyone knows for the chain of leveling! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:21 am

that's the only part about fun classic, but u need to get like a lvl 40 ur sumthing to acculy start haveing the fun. shure wehen ur bored u can go on and do w/e and have a bit of fun. soso, u mean sorc? lol and sojs are duped and they poof to fast and idc anymore...lol. and will someone post a diff thread, im like the only one that is making them! (to everyone again) stop hanging around and trying to get the transforming script thingy! and post some stuff!
Back to top Go down
SnobbenSwe
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The quide everyone knows for the chain of leveling!   The quide everyone knows for the chain of leveling! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:50 am

KibaInuzuka441 wrote:
that's the only part about fun classic, but u need to get like a lvl 40 ur sumthing to acculy start haveing the fun. shure wehen ur bored u can go on and do w/e and have a bit of fun. soso, u mean sorc? lol and sojs are duped and they poof to fast and idc anymore...lol. and will someone post a diff thread, im like the only one that is making them! (to everyone again) stop hanging around and trying to get the transforming script thingy! and post some stuff!

Imo i like to struggle. I like the part when you don`t have a shit ( like ladder reset ) so we think in different ways Razz It`s not so much dupe anymore only shops actually have working dupes and they will probably never get public so there is only unperm items in nl now.
Back to top Go down
KibaInuzuka441
Slayer
Slayer
KibaInuzuka441

PostSubject: Re: The quide everyone knows for the chain of leveling!   The quide everyone knows for the chain of leveling! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:56 pm

SnobbenSwe wrote:
KibaInuzuka441 wrote:

Imo i like to struggle. I like the part when you don`t have a shit ( like ladder reset ) so we think in different ways Razz It`s not so much dupe anymore only shops actually have working dupes and they will probably never get public so there is only unperm items in nl now.

well true, it is fun to struggle with nothing, lol when ladder reset i created a zon and then i killed rankichu and he drops gull dagger (100% mf) then l8ter on for diablo i got this 2+ all skills ammy and more Smile
Back to top Go down
SnobbenSwe
Warrior
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The quide everyone knows for the chain of leveling!   The quide everyone knows for the chain of leveling! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:10 am

KibaInuzuka441 wrote:
SnobbenSwe wrote:
KibaInuzuka441 wrote:

well true, it is fun to struggle with nothing, lol when ladder reset i created a zon and then i killed rankichu and he drops gull dagger (100% mf) then l8ter on for diablo i got this 2+ all skills ammy and more Smile

And that is what i like Razz
Back to top Go down
KibaInuzuka441
Slayer
Slayer
KibaInuzuka441

PostSubject: Re: The quide everyone knows for the chain of leveling!   The quide everyone knows for the chain of leveling! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:35 am

lol yeah...k, now lets stop talking aobut this and sum 1 make a new thread Smile
Back to top Go down
mikeB
Slayer
Slayer

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The quide everyone knows for the chain of leveling!   The quide everyone knows for the chain of leveling! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:38 pm

my favourite way to level...hero editor!! too bad you can't do it for battle.net Razz hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The quide everyone knows for the chain of leveling!   The quide everyone knows for the chain of leveling! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The quide everyone knows for the chain of leveling!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo 2 - Hex & Hacks V1.1 :: Diablo 2 - General Discussion :: Closed Battelnet-
Jump to: